Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Format changing is fun.
Before this sexy layout, ::snort::, I had one similar to this, but the title was fucking huge. HUGE HUGE HUGE. Like, HUGE! Adjectives were never my strong point, at least proper ones.I wanna take this time to plug my highly crappy website.
Click here for it
The site is similar to the blog, except, I ramble instead of rant. There's a subtle difference. My back is itching. So, yeah. I'm currently writing a story about this guy with this name, and he wants to do this stuff. It's really mostly based on my terrible life. At least I have fri- no; wait, I hardly have them. Stupid friends.

Ok, I've been mentioning my friends for a couple minutes now, so I'm gonna tell ya.
Back sophomore year of high school, I dated Stef, who was great. She broke up with me. Went out with Anth, conicidentally, my best friend at the time. Now, I'm not being angry or anything, I'm just telling the story. I don't really care about this all now. Well, they broke up, and then got together August last year. Of course, they neglected to tell me that they were dating. Ooh. That was an uncomfortable night. Me sitting there, glaring for 3 hours. Well, I got over it, but now, because Stef's friend Cait doesn't like me, I'm excluded from every single thing we do together. It's so annoying. So I'm gonna mesh in with a different group of friends. Nuts to them. For some reason, my blog is running on Pacific time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home