Thursday, August 19, 2004

Well, folks, my boredom is decreasing by days. Today I got a call from school, and ALREADY my English 45 class is cancelled for August 31st. Jesus, that must be a good vacation my teacher's on. Blogger was acting like a pile of shit earlier today. Apparently, Mozilla decided not to recognize it as a website. Oi, computer troubles abound, matey. I tried to contact Gateway, to get this magnetic field surrounding my house that makes all CD-ROM drives depolarized, but to no avail. I've also been trying to write, but I can't seem to concentrate too well.

Haven't done much lately; trying to find a job, mostly. I think I got in at the new Walmart on Roosevelt Blvd. That would so rock, I could get The Dark Tower VII the day it came out, and for 10-something percent off! I've been feeling a bit "typing correctly" lately, mostly today. I've been using the home row, considering I can type like 90WPM using only my index and middle fingers. (Ape-typing is fun.) This font that blogger uses is kinda bothering me. I wish they'd use something a bit less weird looking. And now, the website for the day:

www.uproar.com


This website has Acrophobia, the long lost gem from my "CD-ROM was actually still working" days. I hunted for like two years for this game. I recommend you try it; it's a hoot!

"Insert crappy poem here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home