Wednesday, July 16, 2003

My cut is still pulsating with evul pain...


The song that's been stuck in my head for what seems like a decade now? "Barrytown" by Steely Dan. I dunno why. Life sucks? That song is pretty funky, though. It comes off of their album "Pretzel Logic". I highly recommend it.

Anywho, I met someone cool the other day I forgot to mention. Her name's Erica, and we met through that stupid meet people thing I signed up to and forgot about. We have a lotta eerie similiarites, and I'm gonna get to know her and shiz. She's coo.

Steve is a gimp, by the way. That's right, whatcha gonna do, Steve? Fight me! RIGHT NOW, BIZNATCH!

UPDATE: I'm probably not gonna have a job. I lost the physical form. Those people are total nazis. Damn you, library system. "If you do not have your physical form filled out, you will not be paid." Then my mom is making a big deal outta it because she thinks I can't get a job anywhere else, like fixing computers and shiz. I can do lots, like... Friday, I don't have to wear a tie. I kinda miss school.

I have, indeed, committed the worst heresy to my kind. I missed school. Kill me. I miss having something to complain and worry about. But, then I don't feel like applying to colleges either, so rape me. Rape me, my friend. Rape me, rape me again. Represent. Yesterday, I met this chick that Steve liked, who does some funny shiate. She like, hits on old guys, unlike Stef, who gets hit on by old guys. Isn't that ironic? Don't ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home