Monday, January 05, 2004

Okay. News? I fixed the "D" on the computer.
Mike is now the biggest asshat in the history of asshatism.

That's a pretty fucking large hat to fill.
Here's a old sprite comic I never erased:



And I'm getting this for my birthday:



Also, conclusions I reached over the holiday season:
"A Rush of Blood to the Head" is an awesome CD.
Diablo II is a great game.
The lead singer of Stereolab has the best voice I've heard in a long time.

I would make a list, but..

ya know.

The Master of Ni (10:31:31 PM): That means, instead of saying 'We're not hiring' and I'm done with them...
The Master of Ni (10:32:02 PM): They say they're 'taking applications' and I fill one out, they take it out in the back, dump gasoline on 'em and strike a match.

Also, Tom has a bigger head than Hades on a blind date with the Necronomicon.

No, I'm aware that made no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home