Friday, February 06, 2004

I was gonna post Mike's alternate logo, but I'm kinda not at home. I'm apparently working. Tomorrow I gotta go to the Constitution Center for some KYW thing I signed up for. Today at school was eventful, since Tom ate something that wasn't a baby. Pie-eating contest at Judge in honor of Catholic Schools Week. Joyus! He lost because his chin(s) were in the way of the actual crust. Anywho, there's this kickass game I demoed, called Uplink. It's really fun. You play the role of some futuristic hacker, and you smash into government systems and take or delete shit.

Also, I saw the Butterfly Effect at the movies. Here's a quick review of it:
Ashton Kutcher proves that he can nearly pull off every existance he's thrown into in the new sci-fi drama "The Butterfly Effect", but some scenes didn't have it. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, all the way. A time travel movie that finally made sense? I think so.

4 murderous drawings out of 5.

I think I might play Diablo 2 tonight after I get everything else done. Connie's coming over tomorrow afternoon, and I have to clean ze room so we can hang out up in that cess pit. Everytime I look at the fish in the library aquarium, they look sicker and sicker. I think one of them is gonna eat the other soon enough.

Well, my time's running out on the computer, so, I'm gonna leave you with some links:

A Guy Called Mike - Home of the Baby Eaters!

Penny Arcade

User Friendly

The Best Page in the Universe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home