Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hey folks. I accomplished one of my many achievements today.
I found my Clash cd.
...And I also went out and had an education and stuff.

In other Tim-related news, I went and bought Red Faction for PS2 at the new EB Games on Frankford Avenue. It was so damn cheap, I got it for ten bucks. This EB is uber-cool. They also had the original Thief for PC for ten bucks. I was so close to buying that as well. Red Dwarf commemoration today!

"March 16th 7:31 p.m. - 7:43 p.m."


"And that includes the time it took to eat the pizza."


In Me^2, Rimmer admits to his one brief sexual encounter with Yvonne McGruder, the ship's female boxing champion. This liason lasted 12 minutes - including the time it took to eat the pizza. I salute you all, fellow Red Dwarf nerds, for it takes the place of honor amongst many other days in the Red Dwarf calendar, such as October 14th (Lister's estimated birthday), November 25th (Gazpacho Soup Day), July 17th (Auntie Maggie's Birthday), and let's not forget the day the crew was wiped out, which I hardly remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home