Friday, October 08, 2004

God, PSU's computer lab is so retarded, I had to go to a specific computer to print out my letter and essay on Iraq, which really sucks, and I put a cool nickname for myself in to give myself points:
Tim "Pants Optional" Rinehart

Ya like, folks? Sing the praises of pants indeedy. We're playing again tonight, that's cool, maybe we'll be able to play for more than half of a song without the thing blowing out again. I need a distortion pedal. Give me money? Please?

Featured website of the post:

Jeff Goldblum is Watching You Poop!

The poorly spelled and grammatical nightmare that is this website. You can print out the flyers that started this site and post them up in public bathrooms. Soon to be hitting the bathrooms at Market-East station! Rawk on, BK Broiler.

21 days until Green Day! R0x0r!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home