Friday, October 21, 2005

Movie Executive 1: Got any ideas for a movie?
Movie Executive 2: I got one! Why not show the problems of middle America in a serious fashion?
M E 1: No, too much thinking. Give me a sequel.
M E 2: Remember Jumanji?
M E 1: That was fairly successful, but who would be stupid enough to play the same game twice?
M E 2: Here's the brilliant part: put it in space, and make it a space game!
M E 1: I love it! Think of a weird name, and we're done.
M E 2: Something spacey, so start it with a Z....Zathura?
M E 1: This will be our biggest success since Sandlot 2!

Note: Yes, there is a Sandlot 2. No, it has nothing to do with the original beside the name. No, it is not good.

I got a job interview on Tuesday at 3, again. Irony, how these job interviews always keep falling on the days that I'm supposed to/or might work. I played Magic for a bit today, too, and I really sucked today. 5 for 12.

Man, I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home