Saturday, August 27, 2005


School is in a couple more days (see left), and I couldn't be more prepared. I mean, I just spent a half-hour drawing an inadequate Paint picture to prove my point. This also proves another point: I need to get that Photoshop disk off of Steve someday.

Man, that would be sweet. Anywho, I downloaded America's Army today, and erased it. It took two hours to download, and the only active combat you can participate in is online-based play. Sure, basic training is fun, but shooting live targets would've been even more fun. So I uninstalled it and played Halo. I also tried learning Python (a programming language similar to C and all, but it's slightly dumber). That was a mixed endeavor, it just led to me making the computer insult the user.

I hooked up Hol's new wireless card, which is fun. Dells still suck, though. Why am I pissed off? I have no fucking clue, seriously. Why am I hungry? I just ate a huge dinner like four hours ago. My mom leaves for the shore tomorrow, which means I have to start cooking my own meals. Ugh. So damn hard. But on the other hand, I found out that I'm inheriting money from my grandma's estate. Ten thousand. The catch? I don't get to touch it until I'm 25. So I'll probably use it to pay off the student loans I'm building up now.

I should go take a look at those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home