Monday, August 01, 2005

Around a late-night snack tonight:

"I should hold some sort of a Christmas mass." I said, sipping my Pepsi, the only thing I could afford.
"You are not a minister! It is not real, or legal, or you made it up!" Tori answered between giggles. For some reason, this really bothered me. Why would I lie about something about this? I have the email, and we know for a fact that it's legal in all fifty states. (No, these fifty states.) Why can't people accept the fact that I am a man of God now? Shit, I don't even have to worship the Catholic religion if I don't want to, I could start my own church.

Things bother me now really easily for no reason, and it's frankly starting to freak me out. I attribute it to the lack of food/weird stomach ailment that I contracted today. It feels like I have a hangover, but I haven't been drunk in months.Maybe I should get drunk, just to prove to my body that I wasn't drunk previously. Hmm. Whatever. Life goes on.

Maybe I really should go see a head doctor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home