Friday, March 19, 2004

Howdy howdy dee. My nose itches with a tremendous itch of itching. New headset mic just purchased, see the fruits of the purchase with my impersonation of Mr. MovieFone.

Click here to hear (486K or so).

Costs for the prom are shooting, in fact, I had to turn down going with Steve to the Skate and Surf 2004, because I have no freaking money. Let me outline it for you:
- Limo is 120.
- Tux is 100+
- Ticket is 115.
- Flowers (for two proms) will be a 100 something.
- And I also gotta buy a textbook, and I gotta get new shoes.
So, sorry, Steve, if I don't have parents that have lots of money. I should be like, doing homework and enriching myself and shit, but my PS2 is back in the house, and I'm seeing Connie tomorrow at the Gallery, with a whopping total amount of pocketmoney: 13 dollars. Then I'm going to Jersey with her Sunday, and I need to find three bucks to get up there. I'ma go play some games now. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home