Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Good lord, this is going to take some getting used to. In the lab, they have those keyboards where the sets of letters are separated, so each hand should remain on its own side, and it's a little disorienting, but I'm loving it. How much are these things again?

Anywho, I'm working on a new post for Neo-Siteyness, and I'm supposed to get something from Steve eventually. And now, to speak about my problems - NONE. Not anything I want you fools to learn about anyway. Dude, my WPM is seriously downgraded due to the layout of this keyboard (which I really like).

The website of the post-
A Guy Called Mike

The founding page of a Monopoly Called Mike. He also formed the now-defunct Burnout High with me. To date, only one of our collaborative comic efforts was printed. In the Judge student paper, which really isn't saying too much. Many of our projects have either crashed and burned, or assfucked on a regular basis. Rock on, reader(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home