Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The new version of my Iraq paper is done, and once again, it's fucking terrible.

God only knows how I got an A on my last paper. Anywho, I am tired as poopstain, because I haven't been going to sleep at normal times for the last few weeks. Damn you, insomnia.

Yay, I got mentioned on AGCM yesterday, apparently someone still reads this. I'm always good for a nugget of unneeded wisdom occasionally. I started Huzzah 2 again, just to have something to do once in a while, no big deal.

Website of the post-
Ham N Cheez

Every day or so, they post up a new HILARIOUS picture, my favorite is from a week or so ago, and it depicts President Bush firing magic from his hands. I'll post it when I get home today, because I know everyone cares about that.

Anywho, happy birthday to Kristina! You're now old!
And Con, don't be upset that you had to go to school today, mmk? This is the time of your life. It's all downhill from here! DOWNHILL
DOWN
HILL!!
Rawk on, all one of you who reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home