Monday, September 29, 2003

The following people are up my ass this week....
Actually no one. I got some nice uninteresting stuff to talk about, though. I (Tim), am going to be a published author! Coming June 2004, probably, will be my collection of short stories, 654: A Collection of Short Stories for the Geek in You. It's kind of exciting. Not especially anymore, because I can't fucking finish it, but, nonetheless. Here's the cover:


I changed the name of ze blog here to Public Urination. Because Blog of Uninterestingness sounded just like you'd think it would. Eventually, I'll be transferring to my own page, but I really haven't the energy or cola to do this.

School-wise, it pretty much blows. I'm PASSING things. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? I'm becoming successful..ly average. God damn. But in other news, I'm still debating what my Halloween costume should be. Like, I got an A on an English quiz I hardly fucking tried on! Where the hell does this come from? Ask me that!

I nearly lost my job at the library because the bastards wanted me to file a medical form. So I copied my forms from my driving book, and gave them that, and then never got paid for the two weeks of work I did at that time.

Check out mike's blog . Email him, and tell him that the slick guy he drew is absolutely un-entertaining. I like Sir Timmy the Challenged though, even though it's hardly based on me.

A new concept hit me, too. I went to this Hubert's dance. And I DANCED AT IT. It was so fucking weird. Dancing at dances is a totally foreign concept.

"Dude, screw chicks tonight. I just gotta dance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home