Friday, October 03, 2003

I got my ring yesterday, and like all things I own, it was totally bitchin. It's got a dragon on it, and it'll kick your mom in the face. And stuff. I'm typing way too loud. Still in school, in the library during study hall. Because I am god, once again, my homework has been done for a while now, and I'm just whingeing away. Ooh, look, Tetris.

654 news: I'm gonna have the next two chapters done sometime this weekend, or maybe next week. This chapter I'm currently working on will be done. I promise that. Ooh, look, Pacman. I'll play this at home. But either way, 654 isn't coming too well, and work has come to a halt for the moment. Mostly to my lack of caffeinated attention. I'm sitting here with Steve's brother, who is no doubt on AIM or something. Yesh.

I got work today. ::groan:: I took last night off due to the ring mass, because I wouldn't have had time to do homework if I went in. Mike decided to stay home from school, because he's a bloody BUM! That's right, man. I know you're reading this, you fhqwghad. I'll come to your house tonight and murder you in your oversleeping. Zolt told me that you probably overslept. Whiny girl.

Ok, I'm gone because my hands are hot. See ya.

"Go Dumples!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home