Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Ooh. Yay. I'm once again completely wasting my time at work, after using up about ninety percent of my computer time looking up stuff for school. Wonderful. I'm just doing my work all now so I can get ready for tonight's fiasco premiere of Smallville. I stopped watching for a while, but what I know is that like, Clark's mom got a super abortion. Or something along the lines of that, then he went all nutzo on red kryptonite. Let's see where this goes. It's on at 8, right?

654 news! I added one sentence to the damn thing. "And he sat down and had something to eat." At least everyone isn't drinking, like it's some sort of Hemingway novel. Seriously, did you ever read those damned things? They're always sitting down for a bottle of fucking wine or something. It's like they shoulda invented AA in his time or something.

Money-wise, I'm fucking poor. They won't pay me for another two weeks because of my medical signoff problem. And I need to buy a Theology textbook, because life SUCKS. SO yeah yeah. The computer's gonna try and boot me off again in a minute. So..stupid link time.

Click now, biznatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home