Friday, October 22, 2004

Haldo, folkington. I started working at River's Edge last night, that was alright. Old people are so damn picky, though. In other news, IT'S FREAKING COLD. At least I'm really cold, that is. Yes, Connie did the Gilligan's Island thing before me, although I'm pretty sure ignorance is a sin. Whilst playing last night, I discovered that if I don't play it right, it actually does throw off everyone else, although I can hardly hear myself playing.

God. I wish I had my own money so I would be able to buy a computer and get a keyboard as bitchin as this one. I LOVE THESE THINGS.

I haven't written in a while, basically because the story idea sucked. Tonight's the Halloween party, let's see if I can pull off the "Napoleon Dynamite" angle. I probably will, but you never know. I REALLY WANT CHICKEN TODAY, I shoulda ate at work last night, the meal was BBQ Chicken with potatoes (boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew).

Everyone LOVES PO-TAT-OES! Except those allergic to them, or people who cannot have too much starch, so to revise my comment, MOST PEOPLE LOVE PO-TAT-OES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home